Following a previous post of mine Warcraft 3 on linux…
The latest warcraft III patch (1.20e) did not work with the old nocd 1.20c crack I had…
Follow these steps if you have the same problem….
0) Get/buy the latest cedega. It’s worth it if you play games on Linux.
1) Replace your old war3.exe with the original war3.exe from your last patch (you haven’t deleted it, have you ?)
2) Download http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/patches/pc/War3TFT_120c_to_120d_English.exe and http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/patches/pc/War3TFT_120d_120e_English.exe
3) Create a shortcut for the updater executables
4) Run each updater once.
5) Get this nocd crack: WARCRAFT.3.V1.20E.ENG.HELLKILLER.NOCD.ZIP
6) extract files in your game dir
Tested with pvpgn too
Some changes have been made to eurobattle.net, so in order to play you have to apply this patch as well:
to execute it under cedega just create a new shortcut that points to the .exe file that you get after you extract the .rar file…